Three years ago today I was certified as a Jazzercise instructor. (3rd anniversaries involve leather, I see. Not sure if that applies to Jazzercise anniversaries, but feel free to send me a purse.)
Last night as I was teaching our class for missionaries here at work I thought, do I remember life before teaching?
Sure I do, but I was oblivious to the fun I was missing.
A big reason I got into it was for the health benefits as an insulin-pump diabetic.
Here are a few other highlights of the 3 years:
- It’s free karaoke. I mean, I have the microphone and the music’s blasting and who’s gonna stop me from singing?
- I’ve met Campus Crusade women I’d never have met otherwise. We laugh. A LOT.
- It fulfills the young-Angie dreams of high school dance squad and stand up comedy, all rolled into one.
- Have a platform to talk about health and see women’s lives change for the better.
- See the dream realized of offering a free class for our missionaries at work.
- See the dream realized of another Campus Crusade woman joining me as an instructor — and Kristina did just this spring!