I’m leaving on a jet plane this Sunday for Budapest, Hungary. I’m going to a global operations conference. No surgeons, just Campus Crusade staff members who work in the areas of finances, technology and communications (that’s me!).
Here’s a few things to I’d love prayer about:
- Divine appointments for my friend/Chief Communications Officer, Judy, and I as we travel there. I always wonder who God will sit me next to.
- Extra energy and strength for the long days sitting. 🙂
- For the 60+ of us from around the world as we meet together and network. A good number of the participants are non-Americans, which is exciting.
- Creative minds as we break into our fields and strategize next faith steps.
- For more God to raise up more laborers in each of these fields. Our “track” of communicators is the smallest of the three. We have five staff members attending who work as leaders in communications. We have 25,000 missionaries around the world and need a larger base of trained communicators.
- For Hungary, as a country. That God would draw many Hungarians into a personal relationship with Him.
I hope to post updates – and maybe even photos – while I’m there. We return to the U.S. a week later, the 24th of September.
Thanks for praying. I’m so glad I’m not going alone!
P.S. Budapest is 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard time, 7 hours ahead of Central Standard time.