- In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write “For Smuggling Diamonds”
- At LunchTime, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and Point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars – See If They Slow Down.
- Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don’t Disguise Your Voice.
- As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk
- Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
- Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is “To Go.”
- Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
- When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream “I Won!, I Won!”